Join us here for an incredible podcast with The Two Blind Marketers. Hosted by Michael & Teresa.
Diane Gardner is an expert tax coach, Quilly award recipient, and best-selling author whose proactive planning approach gives clients a leg up on Uncle Sam and helps them dodge the tax bullet. Diane saves small business clients between $5,000 and $50,000 in as little as 60 minutes!
- Who is Diane Gardener? [01:38]
- Diane explain tax as been fun. [02:55]
- What are some things you can do to save money on your taxes? [04:37]
- When do switch from been a sole prop over to been an LLC or been a C corp or an S corp or some other kind of corp? [05:35]
- When does it shift from paying tax refund according to how much money you make, to then paying the IRS? [07:43]
- What can you do to better save money early in your business? [09:51]
- If you want to support a cause whether that cause may be as a company, can you deduct that from your taxes? [13:21]
- When should a business hire an accountant? [14:52]
- At what point in your business do you need a CPA? [16:03]
- Who is an EA? [17:08]
- Should a person start out as a sole proprietor or should they jump right into C corp or S corp? [17:56]
- Diane’s advice to you as a business owner. [20:39]
- When if ever should you incorporate say in Nevada versus your own state? [22:04]