Diane Gardner Interviewed By Jim Palmer (The Newsletter Guru)
During this Podcast Diane discusses the big question, Are You Overpaying Your Taxes?
Main Questions Asked
- What is a tax coach and why do small business owners and entrepreneurs need one?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see entrepreneurs and small business owners make when it comes to tax?
- How would a small business owner work with someone like yourself?
- Are there any general rules about LLC versus S-CORP?
- How does a business owner decide what type of business they should have?
- If someone is a solopreneur, how do they decide at what point to get financial help?
- What is the difference between tax preparation, tax projection and tax planning?
Key Lessons Learned
- Billions of dollars are overpaid each year by small business owners due to not taking advantage of deductions
- Less than common deductions can mean thousands of dollars each year on tax
- A tax coach takes a look at your tax and financial information, conducts analysis and identifies areas where you are possibly overpaying taxes